Monday, March 9, 2015

Superslut of the week: Jasmine Black

I confess to you that I was undecided on "Superslut" of this week. I have watched some videos and between what impressed me and liked me so much, are two in particular. The first starring Samantha Bentley and sincerely in the next chapter of this my section will almost certainly shared. Then my eye fell on this great video of Jasmine Black. The film is "Big Hooters", released in 2010 by Sexsense, and I must admit that my choice not was objective because Jasmine Black is a wonderful "big boobs star" like me, with the only difference that I am a big boobs without star:-)
The beginning of the scene is almost of lap dance club, with Jasmine who generously offers to her partner, the brazilian actor Renato, while he is sitting comfortably on the couch. Very happy the choice of the frame taken from the bottom (00:47 to 00:55 of the video) while the romanian artist rubs on his pants. After this, the "twin sisters" of Jasmine become the true stars because they offer so many erotic variants. If the Renato’s cock is still not hard, there is the combined work of Jasmine to make it in the right dimension, with an amazing blow-boobjob. She is wonderfully engaging in all positions, fucked in reverse cowgirl, doggy and missionary. But obviously this video has an obligated end. It is the last boobjob, when Jasmine makes him cum also using her mouth and hands, then she deserves a real hot shower on her tits. The last clip is all for Jasmine while strokes her treasures, slippery and even more attractive with the sperm. This scene drive me crazy, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment