Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Funny webcam threesome with Mike Al Berthold and Vicky

 
With the permission of Mike Al Berthold I am going to tell you about this very nice and, for me, very exciting story. It had been a few days since last New Year's when I contacted Mike and Lisa after many months, to wish 'Happy New Year' but also to talk about my idea of ​​restarting the blog. Lisa told me that her boyfriend was busy and that they both still hadn't stopped celebrating after New Years. The situation we are still experiencing did not allow a classic party, Lisa told me that they had celebrated in four with a couple and that Mike was continuing the party in the manner of him with Vicky, the female part of this young couple. She at one point told me to wait and got up, returning in a short amount of time to the webcam and asking to me if I wanted to join Mike and Vicky's party. So I found this girl, very pretty and exciting, very busy giving Mike a good blowjob. My voyeur side went wild and after a while I couldn't resist wanting to jerk off. I saw Mike cum copiously on her tongue, then he asked Vicky to make me cum. I couldn't not record this beautiful video from my pc, I then told Mike who commented: 'I would have been surprised if I hadn't done it'. 'But if it was an audition it didn't go well - I said - because wiping the cum out of your mouth with a handkerchief is really bad'. We laughed and joked and that day the idea was born to restart this blog. Before closing the video call, I asked to say hello to Lisa. 'She is fucking with Vicky's boyfriend - Mike told me - and from how I hear her enjoyment I don't think she will answer me if I ask her that you want to film her, but you know Lisa very well and there is nothing to see that you don't have already seen or done with her '. I laughed and said goodbye to Mike, of course I felt indebted to him for the nice surprise and, a few days later, I gave him a present on webcam, but that's another story for the moment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment