Thursday, March 31, 2022

Ashly Anderson Is Ready For Any Dirty Adventure In Side Of The Road Shag

 
I'm willing to bet that when you got your driver's license, one of the first things your mom or dad told you was 'don't let an unknown hitchhiker get into the car'. Good advice and in most cases it should be followed, especially if you are young and travel to places you have never visited before. But if you're a boy and you see Ashly Anderson on the side of the road asking for a ride, I think ten times out of ten this happens to you, you stop and get her into your car. Then she is a really good girl and she proves that she deserves all the kindness of the man who stopped and let her on board. Indeed, from tomorrow I have decided to imitate Ashly Anderson and I do not think that in this way I will give a displeasure to my parents because they have never told me 'do not give blowjobs to strangers'.... 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment