Monday, March 21, 2022

The cum swallow of the week: Kimmy Granger

 
An urban legend claims that hot cum down the throat contains great protein support. I am not a doctor and I don't know what to say about it from a scientific point of view, but personally I hope it is because if this is true, I have swallowed a lot of protein in my life. The new week that opens the doors to spring, at least in the northern part of the world, therefore begins with this protein support sent down with great skill by our Kimmy Granger. The mouth job borders on perfection, the Californian artist does not waste even a drop of this precious juice and continues her sumptuous blowjob even after taking the well-deserved load. Then she plays with it looking at the camera, she does it for you who are watching her and, of course, you have the cock in hand, finally she swallows as if it were the most natural thing in this world, even if from my point of view swallowing sperm is really something natural, like drinking a glass of water, or rather like drinking directly from a fountain. Have a good start of the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment