Sunday, March 20, 2022

Satiro Chileno and his wonderful tribute to Lisa on his beautiful xvideos channel, heartfelt thanks!

 

This is really a great gift, from one of our historical fans, a friend who followed us every day from South America and has started again to follow us every day since we restarted our blog. Satiro Chileno, this is his nickname and by the way I invite you to watch his channel on Xvideos really very nice, he wanted the full version of my video, the one in which I give a blowjob and fuck with Michele Castiglia. He wanted to pay me a tribute, something that I really love and in the video of this post you can see him jerking off while watching me on his tablet screen. But he is not alone, his wife arrives almost immediately and you can admire her very delicate and sensual hand, that she decides to help him. The result I find absolutely divine as it is gorgeous and abundant, how like me, his cumshot. Thanks Satiro, you and your wife have shown all our followers the right spirit with which everyone must follow our blog because here, as we have always said, it is mandatory to masturbate and cum. Without your cum, ours wouldn't be a real Cumshots Girls House. A big kiss my friend, I'm waiting for you in Italy with your wife, I'm sure we have fun together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment