Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Lisa replies to your emails, requested by fans for a video of Aletta Ocean together with Bobbi Starr


 With great pleasure, Mike Al Berthold and me have noticed that, after resuming our activity on the blog, you have resumed writing to us. So let's reopen my old section dedicated to the mail of our fans, trying as always to answer everyone and satisfy your curiosity. I give priority to two passionate fans of the cam2cam genre, the first is called Matteo and writes from Italy explaining in his email that he knows a fantastic girl on Comeet Live called Poleth and would like to see a show with her and Michele Castiglia, while the second writes to us from Russia, his name is Andrey and he wants us to publish a cam2cam video, frankly very nice that he sent to us, with two girls. I am sending your requests directly to Michele Castiglia because this section belongs exclusively to him. For requests on camgirls, therefore, write to castigliopoli@gmail.com. LongJohn92 also writes to us from Italy and addresses me directly asking if I am available for a video or  a fuck with him. My dear John, I am always available and if I like a man, I fuck him without problems, but it would be a good thing if you would send me some pictures of you and tell me a little more about you. So if you send me an email with more details I will be happy to answer all your questions and then we will decide if it will be a video, a fuck or something else. Finally Franz who writes to us from Germany and asks us for information on a video starring Aletta Ocean and Bobbi Starr who, in the end, do a cum swaps, but he can't tell us the title. We are happy to satisfy your request, the video is called 'Their Big Treat' released by ddfnetwork in 2014 and I must say that your tastes are very interesting as it is a beautiful scene with two great artists. In reality the cum swap you mention are not among the best, but only because Aletta and Bobbi have already swallowed almost everything leaving a few drops. Good vision Franz and thanks for the mail. For your requests, therefore, always write to hotshotlisa@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment