Friday, April 8, 2022

I am back and I offer you a tribute to my degree and my profession (with Kortney Kane)

 
I can't believe it, they convinced me! Many of you, our fans who followed us five years ago, know me. New fans will surely have seen the preview of my video which is available on the right side of our blog, in the section 'Our amateur videos available on request for our fans-Request writing to hotshotlisa@gmail.com', the video is' Al Berthold & Jewel, boobjob '. Your Miss Jewel is back and, therefore, our Cumshots Girls House staff is now full. I take advantage of this space to welcome Michele Castiglia who was not on our staff five years ago and who I personally know too because he cummed with me on webcam at least a dozen times 😜. Of course in five years many things change and there are many new features, I'm always a great slut and fortunately this does not change. The big news is that I graduated in medicine and, therefore, you have a real doctor with you. Compatibly with my work in the emergency room (you will understand that, given the period we have been through and are still going through I have been very busy) I will contribute again to this fantastic blog. Meanwhile, today I want to offer you a video that is a tribute to my degree and my profession, the protagonist is Kortney Kane in the role of a doctor who makes a very special visit to a prisoner under surveillance. You will naturally ask me if I do it when I am at work ... actually no, but only because the emergency room is unfortunately always very crowded 😂.


No comments:

Post a Comment