Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Busty Italian wife doesn't have the money to pay for the taxi, so she jerks the driver's cock

 
I come back to you after a long absence. I hope you had a good time during the holidays, that you ate well and, above all, I hope you had a lot of sex, also because there are no good times if you don't fuck a lot and well. The opportunity for a healthy cumshot must never be missed and if, by chance, it doesn't come, try to build it intelligently if a great opportunity presents itself for you. For example, the nice taxi driver protagonist of this video takes the ball and I must say that he succeeds in his goal. Late at night when he picks up a busty brunette in a sexy dress. She has to go home where her husband is waiting for her. Unfortunately for her, when the taxi arrives in front of the house, she realizes doesn't have the money in her wallet to pay for the taxi fare. Her husband hasn't arrived yet, she asks the taxi driver to wait for her man so he can pay him, but the taxi driver protests because he already has other clients waiting. And here is the idea that solves the evening: 'You can pay me in other way', he says to her, 'you are beautiful and I would like to fuck you'. She is amazed and disgusted, she refuses. Then, faced with the insistence of the taxi driver who reminds her that her fare must be paid, she tells him 'I'm married and the only thing I can give you is a handjob'. The taxi driver accepts. I honestly expected her to take his cock in her mouth, overcome with excitement, but it doesn't happen. She goes up and down with her hand and says to him 'hurry up and cum my husband is coming'. He protests a little because she doesn't put passion into the handjob, so she to excite him more brings out her big tits. In the end he shots a nice load and the way she treats his cock after emptying his balls shows competence and passion. The lady is reluctant but she jerks cock really good. The video is published on the Hopedesire94 channel, an Italian couple who are very good at creating exciting situations so I suggest you watch the other videos as well. Finally, I remind you that in the section that you find on the right side of our blog, under the writing 'Our amateur videos available on request for our fans' you can find both of my amateur videos, 'Miss Jewel gives a boobjob to Al Berthold and gets cum between her big tits' and 'Miss Jewel fucked and cummed on her big tits by Al Berthold'. Yes, I know... he always cums on my boobs, who knows why? Try to guess! A big kiss from Miss Jewel!

No comments:

Post a Comment