Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tiffany Tyler from "The stripper experience"

I love especially the videos by Spizoo of "The stripper experience" series. I remember when I was a stripper and in my opinion it is normal for a client who pays so good in a strip club wants to fuck or at least make a satisfying cumshot. When I did the private shows, always I allowed the customer to masturbate while looking or touch me. Of course, if he payed a substantial extra, I did pleasantly a handjob or a blowjob. This video starring Tiffany Tyler is very nice and I find it very authentic. All to enjoy ...

PS. The previous video of Sophia Leone gives me some display problem. If you do not see it properly, you can report the problem in the comments box, or to my mail, hotshotlisa@gmail.com

 
fcpov 14 06 21 tiffany tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment