Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hannah Shaw, blowjob in a workmanlike manner

Every single post that we put in our blog is not programmed. We rely more and inspiration of the moment and all the times that Mike tells me “find something interesting for our fans”, I take it very seriously and my search also lasts a few hours. This time I found fast this scene and I am convinced that will excite you as it has me excited. What is the favorite sexual thing for most men? The question is unnecessary because the answer is obvious, and from my experiences of woman I learned that from the sexual point of view a blowjob in a workmanlike manner is what makes any man happy. Of course, the topic of this post are not my blowjobs, even if anyone wants to see me at work can always ask one of my amateur videos that are in the list (right side of our home page) along with all of our video productions. To illustrate to you a blowjob in a workmanlike manner instead I chose a scene from "Lip Service", a film released in 2012 by Harmony, who sees at work the british artist Hannah Shaw. If we talk about oral sex, mouthfucking and deepthroat, this video is a true masterpiece. Enjoy with our Hannah ... a wet kiss from your Lisa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment