Saturday, August 9, 2014

Public cumshots: Nikita Bellucci extremely fucked in public place

The choice of today's video comes from a nice discussion that I had with a fan of our blog on skype (I remind you that our skype is always lisamike.hotshots, you can add us when you want to requests and suggestions for the blog). The topic of discussion was the facial cumshot, he argued that it is the symbol of male dominance over woman while I defended the female part, arguing that submit a person is force this person to do something that this person does not want to do. I for example love to take cum in my face and many women love this. So, where is the supremacy? Then I made a game with him, asking, "If now I open the webcam and show myself to you naked, you'll jerk off and cum?". He, of course, told me “yes” and I replied "you really are a superior man but I will decide if you cum or not”. Of course I did not open the webcam but this to let you understand that in reality there is no supremacy of someone if they are in two to make a thing that appeals to both. It is also true that the submission of a woman belongs to the erotic dreams of many men and the hardcore industry has always been attentive to those who are the sexual instincts of the user, produces hundreds of videos on this subject. The network Kink specializes in this and in the section "Public Disgrace" you can find situations where the woman is subjected to extreme sexual treatment in public places. Today's video was released by Kink last year, the main character is the beautiful french artist Nikita Bellucci. Anal sex, fisting, squirting, bondage, electrical play, humiliation and public facials. So, for you who love the extreme situations of submission, have fun! A big kiss from your Lisa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment