Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Public cumshots: night gangbang at the beach

Summer time, sun, sea, sleepless nights of pleasure and transgression. Summer is also this, is a time in which they can fall inhibitions and it is good when this happens because the opportunities to do so much good sex should never be lost. They are many, including fans of our blog, they write to my personal email and want to know if I'm really the transgressive woman who I say I am. Dear friends of our blog, I really like that, I like sex and do not miss an opportunity to do so if it can be beautiful and satisfying for me. Me and Mike are a couple with open mind, we like the transgression, and for this reason we are so good together. This introduction introduces the today’s video, really a treat because it is an amateur video. I believe that each of you has happened to a lot of fun and crazy party in a summer resort, where you drank and where you had wonderful sexual experiences. That's what happens for this fascinating woman after a party she is brought at the beach by a man for sex and he is joined by two other men. Everything is transformed into a fantastic gangbang and make sex with two or more men is an experience that I recommend to all women. Obviously if they are unknown men it is right to take precautions, I do not like condoms but in these cases it is more prudent to use. 
(The photo of the post has nothing to do with the video but is taken from "Ibiza Sex Party", a film released in 2007 by Private. The artists pictured are Lara Stevens and Justine Ashley) 
An hot kiss from your Lisa ...good vision ...


Night fuck at the beach offered by freemovies.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment