Thursday, June 20, 2013

Is always available my "Sex scenes and cumshots compilation mix". Email me for request it. Kiss by Lisa

Yesterday and today we have reached nearly two thousand click on the pages of our blog, an outstanding result for which we thank all our fans who follow us with great affection and constancy. I wanted to take advantage of this post, also, to thank one of our most loyal readers, dear friend Baffodoro which among other things was one of the fans of our blog who came at our house and he did with me the audition for my hardcore scene. Dear friend, I tell you publicly and so they can even read also the other four aspiring actors who made the audition with me. We not have choice the actor that will do the sex scene with me because we postponed the filming of the video after the summer. In the project will participate two other couples of our friends and so we will shot a real hardcore amateur movies. I'll still be glad to accommodate your request and I'll send you some clips of our audition. I also wanted to inform all of our fans that is always available my "Sex scenes and cumshots compilation mix" completely new (I'm not an actress and therefore you will not find it anywhere else) who has had a great success and was sent to at least 30 (28, for accuracy) of the fans of our blog. To have it you just write an email to hotshotlisa@gmail.com and request it. For any other information you can add me on skipe, lisamike.hotshots. A kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment