Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Artistic shots. Kagney Linn Karter in a fantastic cum swallow compilation

Meanwhile, I have to make you a "communication service". Mike will be out of town for a few days and therefore I am, your Lisa, to keep alive and updated our blog. Maybe I do not have the historical and techniques skills of Mike then I will use the instinct and perhaps a feminine touch will make further exciting our "Cumshots Girls House". I draw inspiration from an email that was sent to me by our friend Ricky who writes to us from Italy. Our dear Ricky tells me that from his point of view, when he makes sex, there is nothing more exciting than cum swallow. Surely, a woman says this to you dear Ricky, swallow the cum is very exciting for a girl because it is the way in which we savor the pleasure of a man. Personally I like to swallow and I like the taste. From email of Ricky then we move on to today's video. The main character is the beautiful Kagney Linn Karter, it’s a cumshots compilation in which this wonderful artist performs to perfection the cum swallow in all the final sequences. Our Kagney is good and voracious, not only in swallow art but also in the expressiveness and in the game looks that she does in front of the camera. So I wish you good vision with this video and remind you that you can write to me, your Lisa , directly to my email, hotshotlisa@gmail.com and asking for what you want. A kiss ...

1 comment:

  1. WOW, she has a very sexy open mouth, tongue and hunger. I hope she loves it as much as she appears to. That makes it even better. Thanks for posting, Lisa. Great work.

    ReplyDelete