Monday, September 3, 2012

From the set to direction: wonderfully unique Jenna Haze. Two new clips on her page

When an artist is true, it becomes easy to go on the other side of the camera. This was the choice of Jenna Haze that now does not interpret hard scenes but plays full-time her profession of director. Undoubtedly her works are of excellent quality. She shots this year her latest film, a "gonzo movies all girls" in which the californian artist masterfully directs in lesbian performance actresses such as Alexis Texas, Kristina Rose, Isis Taylor, Ashli ​​Orion, Misty Stone, Lily LaBeau, Shyla Jennings, Skin Diamond, Ash Hollywood, Heather, Dani Daniels and Jayden. "I always said – she said in an interview a few months ago - that I would give up performing if I wasn’t going to be into it 100 percent. Directing is where my heart is now. It’s allowed me to explore a creative side that is different from what performing has offered me. I am very satisfied with what I was able to accomplish in 10 years of performing, and now I’m enjoying the challenges of being on the other side of the camera and running my studio." Therefore hope all the luck it deserves to her "Jenneration Studio X", distrubution exclusive by Jules Jordan Video. Meanwhile, on the page dedicated to her we added two new videos for all to enjoy so do not forget that we are dealing with one of the best performers of all time. To see them click on the link "Jenna Haze" which is located to the right of our home page, in the list of pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment